Let’s start. How to make folders iPhone? If you’re one of those people, your iPhone is full of dozens of apps, some of which you use regularly and others that you rarely use (but aren’t ready to install). Are). The sheer number of downloaded apps can include scrolling through multiple screens to find the app you want, which can be annoying if you like a little more ordering.
Thankfully, it’s easy to organize your iPhone applications into folders. Creating folders is a simple operation that only takes a few seconds. You can also name your folders to help you keep track of your applications.
How to make a folder on your iPhone
- Press and hold the first app logo you want to move to the folder until all your app icons are shaken, and a small X will appear in the upper left corner of each one. Then, move the application to the folder.
- To add another app to the same folder, hold down the app icon and drag it to another location on your screen. When you hold down the app key while holding down the control key, a new folder will be created.
- Because of this, you should keep in mind that the iPhone will automatically rename the folder based on the apps in it. If you put two banking programs in one folder, the resulting folder will be titled “Finance”.
Change the name of your iPhone folder
Renaming iPhone folders is tantamount to creating them.
- The first step is to tap and hold an icon inside the folder you want to rename and hold it until the programs inside it start moving, then in the upper left corner of each one. An X will appear.
- At this point, the title field of the folder will be editable. Type the name of the folder in the text field that appears after you tap inside. That’s all there is to it!
Delete an iPhone folder
You want to delete a folder that you have created to view each of your apps freely on your home screen. If that happens, it’s easy to delete folders and move programs.
- Press and hold the app icon in a folder until all apps are shaken and a small X appears in the upper left corner, and then tap X to remove it from the folder.
- Drag applications from the folder to your home screen at once to delete empty folder.
A lot of people got confused about their phones charging slowly. There are many possible solutions that we have discussed there.
If you have a lot of them, it’s easy to waste a lot of time on your iPhone’s photo albums to get what you’re looking for. Creating a folder to organize your photo albums is my favorite tip to make life easier. To help you organize and manage your iPhone photos, I’ve shown you how to create an iPhone folder for photo albums.